User Experience Management: Five Use Cases
IDC predicts that by 2020, the amount of actionable data delivered to executives will double to 60%. And IDC believes that organizations that analyze relevant data and deliver actionable information will achieve productivity gains that will equal $430 billion over peers.
That productivity gain comes from efficiently making better decisions and improving existing processes.
Nowhere is actionable information and process improvement more critical than in the area of enterprise application rollouts and user experience. IDC has examined the use of SAP UEM by Knoa across five broad use cases. SAP UEM by Knoa has helped these organizations in the following ways:
- Prioritize which processes and user groups to focus on first when planning your migration by assessing the use of your current system.
- Define success criteria at the beginning of the project that focus on user adoption and performance metrics to ensure the user experience and adoption targets are met at the end of the implementation.
- Validate the work flow and configuration specifications of new solution components by identifying potential issues during the user testing and before deployment.
- Monitor adoption after go-live to ensure that users are successfully leveraging the new processes.
Modules with High “User Errors”
Errors by Geographic Location
Process Usage by Geographic Location
Using SAP UEM by Knoa, clients have found that actionable end-user data is the key to planning and executing a successful SAP implementation, and has delivered quantifiable benefits in the following areas:
- Monitor user / application interaction to quickly identify usability issues
- Measure software response times to gain insight into system issues and user impact
- Pinpoint actual training needs in order to maximize return on training investments
- Give executives insight into application usage, adoption, and policy compliance
- Reduce end-user support costs with fewer calls to the help desk
The subsequent sections of this iView examine each area in more detail.